Frozen Black Pop Fret
FROZEN BLACK POP FRET
1. ABOUT US:
Wala seafood corp has reputation in frozen seafood especially frozen black pop fret in Viet Nam more than 20 years. We have been supplying and exporting our high and fresh quality seafood to many countries like EU, USA, Korea,.. with well-acceptance and good experience.
Ribbon fish, Hairtail or Tachuo is all the name of ribbon fish are called in Viet Nam. This is one of fish have big volume in Viet Nam all month and was exported to many countries. We proud to introduce this country product to you with high, fresh quality and competitive price.
2. OUR EXPORT MARKET:
Frozen black pop fret is usually exported to Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea,…
Thoroughly versed in the food regulations of destination countries, we can satisfy the order of the high-mix low-volume. Also, based on our experience, we are actively planning new business fields such as overseas investment, Joint-venture with foreign companies, and research of overseas expansion.
– 15-20 days for Asia market
– 25-30 days for Other market
The difference of Vietnam anchovy/sprat/sardine fish.
Season : All months, focus on 3,4,5
Frozen ribbon fish: Europe, Korea, Taiwan
Currency: US Dollars
Method of payment:
+ T/T 100% or TT (30%/70)
+ Irrevocable L/C at sight 100%
Sample will be provided if required without cost. Shipping charge will be for receiver or you can give us your courier account like Fedex, DHL, TNT… All samples are selected from the latest crop and refered to commodities would be shipped.
7. INSPECTION AGENCIES:
- Vina Control, IIC Control are inspected by VietNam.
- SGS, Bureau Vertitas are inspected by oversea services in VietNam ( Will negotiate the paid expense later ).
If any problem like damage, shortage or bad quality happen, please notify us via fax or email immediately within 7 days of shipment arrival, and give us your photo of the damange.
- Damage in package: 30% of cargo we will
- Damage in quality: size, moisture about 30% we will reduce price 30% for the next cargo
- The goods has been delayed in delivery : we will reduce the price of next cargo in shipping freight
9. CONTACT NOW:
Phone: +84 908 180 546 (viber/whatapp/line/wechat)